About Harding House
Harding House Bed and Breakfast offers a refreshing alternative to chain hotels. Located in Cambridge, MA, minutes from MIT, Harvard, and downtown Boston, our updated Victorian features 14 spacious guest rooms, en suite full bath and all the amenities of a modern hotel, plus the charm of a bygone era.
Your stay includes hearty breakfast, wireless internet, free local calls, parking, museum passes, fresh baked treats and wine & cheese.
We have many repeat guests and are known for our pleasant, clean accommodations and our kind, caring staff. We look forward to welcoming you.
- We have 14 rooms, divided among several different types. There are options for families or friends traveling together and also several adjoining rooms. We offer weekly and monthly rates. Breakfast, parking (first come, first served), free local calls and museum passes are included. All rooms have wireless Internet, flat screen TV, dish satellite (over 100 channels) Ipod docking stations, luxurious bath products, deep pile towels and down-alternative, three-sheet bedding. View Rooms & Rates
- Hearty continental breakfast buffet with a home-cooked gourmet special is served daily. We support local, organic and sustainable farming and purchase as many items as possible from the finest area farmers and bakeries. View Breakfast Menu
- Snacks, teacakes, fresh fruit and biscotti, and beverages are available 24 hours a day. Wine and cheese available anytime to you upon request, even delivered to your room. EnjoyWine & cheese hour each Thursday evening in the parlor. More about Snacks, Wine & Cheese
- We are conveniently located near MIT, Harvard, and downtown Boston, close to public transportation. Location and Directions
- Cambridge, called “Boston’s Left Bank", is packed with bookstores, cafes, museums, pubs, unique shops, music venues, and a wide-ranging selection of international restaurants. We are proud to be part of this vibrant community. Our Community