A Hearty Breakfast
Our hearty continental breakfast buffet beckons you to come as you are, help yourself, and stay awhile.
Be as healthy or indulgent as you like; you can even go back for seconds. We are committed to supporting local, organic and sustainable farming practices and purchase as many items as possible from the finest area farmers and bakeries. We will gladly honor kosher or other special dietary requests. Please call to inform us of your needs.
Our daily menu features:
- A fresh, homemade fruit salad brimming with berries, melons, pineapples, and in-season fruits
- Delicious muffins, scones, croissants, pecan sticky buns and danishes from the Danish Pastry House, an award-winning local bakery
- A varied selection of breads including varieties baked by When Pigs Fly
- Over a dozen toast spreads with flavors to please every palate from pineapple and berry preserves, to organic peanut butter, to Nutella (a hazelnut spread).
- A tasty selection of organic yogurts
- Sliced cheeses
- Organic boiled eggs
- Three kinds of granola
- Three kinds of breakfast cereals
- Instant oatmeal
- Nuts, raisins and other dried fruits
- Organic milk
- New England Coffee
- A full selection of teas with honey, sugar or Splenda
- Orange & cranberry juices